Auditions for PETA's "William" June 17-18, 2011
Announcement from Philippine Educational Theater Association
PETA-Kalinangan Ensemble (the performing arm of PETA)
is holding auditions
a new musical play written by Ron Capinding,
to be directed by Maribel Legarda.
June 17, Friday, 3 pm. (for PETA members only);
June 18, Saturday, 3pm (for non-PETA members).
at PETA Theater Center, 5 Eymard Drive, New Manila, Quezon City
(behind Quezon City Sports Club)
Prepare a song with a rap portion, and memorize a monologue from any of the following Shakespeare plays: “Merchant of Venice,” “Hamlet,” “Romeo and Juliet” and “Macbeth.”
Bring a copy of your resume with picture.
PETA is looking for actors who can sing and dance to play the following roles:
Mga Estudyante sa Ikatlong Taon, mga 15-16 anyos:
1. Erwin Castro--matamlay at mahiyain, di-katangi-tangi
2. Estela Carandang--honor student pero medyo manang
3. Richard Austria--bibong mataray, student leader
4. TJ Domingo--makisig, atleta, mahina sa akademiko, siga
5. Sophia Reyes--maganda, bibung-bibo ngunit di-matalino
6. Ms. Lutgarda Martinez--nakasisindak na English teacher, mahigit 40 anyos
7. Ama, mahigit 40 anyos--to do multiple roles
Paiba-iba ang edad:
Koro (mga 3)--na magsisilbing mga Kaklase, Mang-aawit, Tagapagsalaysay, Komentarista ng mga Nagaganap sa Dula, at/o iba pa.
Look for Aaron or Grace on the audition dates.
Contact 725-6244, 0917-539-1112 or petatheater@gmail.
What do you think of this audition? Share your comments.